Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Important]RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreey
Admin
Dreey

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-16

[Important]RULES Empty
PostSubject: [Important]RULES   [Important]RULES EmptyMon 2 Mar - 2:58

As you know, a good participation of the members helps a forum to be great and appreciated. For some, following rules can be useless and boring. But for others, it helps to get the goodness of a forum. I know that some rules may displease you but you have to follow them at all.
To be sure that all those rules are applied by the members and the staff, I'm gonna choose some mods to check out all the threads and posts.

°1 : Avoid a language that may hurt people. (Not swearing)

°2 : Avoid subjects like sex, racism, « killing people thing » and things like this.

°3 : Do not flood (that means post one million post one after the other. There's the « edit » fonction for it.)

°4 : While talking, please stay in the subject. (That means do not talk about you friend's dog when they're talking about J-Dog's new shoes.)

°5 : When you start a subject, please be sure that your title is written like this : [Thread's subject]TITLE.
For exemple :
[Pictures]Da Kurlzz

°6 : Use a clear language. That means as less SMS as you can. (Things like lol, lmao, u ... are accepted. But do not start to creat new SMS like : po (pissed off))

7° If you post pictures that could present sexual contents, please let us know by a Spoiler or a warning message. ('cause we all know that HU's pictures may contain naked girls)

8° HAVE FUN. (This is the most important rule. If you don't follow it... then you should get out right away Smile

♦️ Please, after signing up, make a brief presatition of yourself.
♦️ Read all the rules over again to make sure you did understand them.
♦️ Read them over again for real 'caus I'm sure you won't do it.
♦️ If you see some mistakes in my text, let me know because it might arrive.
Back to top Go down
https://undeadcanada.keuf.net

[Important]RULES
Page 1 of 1