Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

[Introduction]Dreey 3T

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dreey
Admin
Dreey

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-16

[Introduction]Dreey 3T Empty
PostSubject: [Introduction]Dreey 3T   [Introduction]Dreey 3T EmptyWed 4 Mar - 5:57

Heeey what's up guys ? This is the time for my introduction and I hope the model will help me to find the inspiration to present me as well. At least, just write a nice hello and I will be happy.
Sooooooo... this is DREEY :

Name : Censured
Nickname : Dreey, Dreey 3T, Andy
City : Censured
HU's favorite song : Paradise Lost I love you
Favorite bands : Hollywood Undead ! Three Days Grace, Apocalyptica, Metallica, Lil'Wayne, The Game, Beatles, T.I , Akon, Slipknot, System of a Down, Styx, ACDC, Secondhand Serenade, Rise Against, Paramore, Nickelback, Guns N' Roses, Panik, McFly, Linkin Park, Killerpilze, Kate Voegele, Hey Monday, Fall out Boy, Avril Lavigne, Bethany Joy Lenze, Jonas Brothers, Bullet for my Valentine, Bushido, Christian Linke, Cinema Bizarre, Faber Drive, Evanescence, Flo Rida, Foo Fighters, All lot of DJs Smile
Like : Music, friends, having fun, drinks, Anne (BFF), snowboarding ...
Dislike : The way I act sometimes, my stupidity, hypocrisy ...
What about you : Euhh, this is the big bog. I hate school and I always enjoy vacantion. I love to be with my friends and talk talk talk. Music is a passion for me. I have a lot of children which is my most important things : Computer, cellphone, snowboard. Can you only figure you out without all those things you love ? Haha, I CAN'T. It's like hell. My hobby : changing my ringtone every minutes 'caus I get forbid myself to do a lot of them Smile I'm Quebecer and I was born in Quebec. I learned english in Grade 6 so I know it's not as perfect at it should be 'caus I waste my time to learn it by myself and trying to be the best I can by it's not always easy. That's why I ask you to tell me if I do mistakes : this is the best way to improve myself. Smile If you have some questions about me don't be shy asking Wink
Back to top Go down
https://undeadcanada.keuf.net

[Introduction]Dreey 3T
Page 1 of 1